Come and Study an English Language programme at Wembley English Academy and discover the diverse and rich culture of London.
Wembley English Academy is located in the North West of the British capital, close to the major attractions close to Wembley:
- Wembley Stadium – the second largest stadium in Europe that hosts major football matches such as the FA Cup Final and home matches of the England national football team
- Wembley Arena – an indoor arena next to Wembley Stadium hosting music, comedy, family entertainment and sport events
- Brent Civic Centre – opened in 2013, home of Wembley Library with a landscaped garden, exhibition and gallery space, community rooms and ‘The Drum’ that has spaces for hire for conferences, weddings and other events
- the newly developed London Designer Outlet – with plenty of brands and shops to choose from
- Neasden Temple – a beautiful marble Hindu temple
- Fountain Studios – venue of the live stages of X Factor and Britain’s Got Talent
At Wembley English Academy we are also within touching distance of the bright lights and vibrant noises of central London, with only a 15-minute train journey to and back from the centre of the capital where you can visit famous monuments such as the London Eye and The Houses of Parliament, you can also experience the bright lights of Piccadilly Circus or one of many extravagant shows at a West End theatre.
Designed for students who want to improve all their skills to communicate more successfully in everyday situations.
Designed for students working in business organisations or aspiring to work in the corporate sector.
Ideal course for students who need an internationally recognised English qualification for study or work purposes.
A preparation course for students who wish to enter university or college in the UK.
The course provides language and study skills needed to perform in higher education in English speaking countries.
A tailor-made, personalised way of learning English that focuses on individual needs and preferred interests.