- Age: 18+
- Start dates: any Monday
- Lessons per week: part-time or full-time
- Course length: 1-48 weeks
- Maximum class size: 14 students
- Certificate: certificate of attendance is awarded on completion of course
|A2||Elementary||KET (Key English Test)|
|B1||Pre-Intermediate||PET (Preliminary English Test)|
|B1+||Intermediate||PET (Preliminary English Test)|
|B2||Upper-Intermediate||FCE (First Certificate in English)|
|C1||Advanced||CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)|
|C2||Proficiency||CPE (Certificate in Proficiency English)|
If you wonder how an examination class differs from a general course, then have a look at the following points:
• Examination courses seek to build special test-taking skills like time management, nerve control and calculated guesswork
• In these classes students undergo regular mock exams, using their results and feedback for further improvement
• Exam formats are given more attention and practice
• Students work towards a fixed exam date
Please note that Wembley English Academy is not an authorised test centre, which is why any tests that you sit here only serve our placement and assessment purposes, and these results will therefore not be recognized by other bodies.
That said, your teacher will be happy to provide you with information on open exam centres across London and guide you through the registration process.
- develops all the skills for the exams: reading, writing, speaking and listening as well as the essential study skills to pass the exam
- plenty of guided exam practice and mock exams to give you the confidence to be successful at the exams
- equips you with important exam tips, strategies and techniques
- assistance with the registration
*Please note that students will need to register with an official test centre to sit their exams, Wembley English Academy offers preparation courses only.
Current cost of exams: KET about £74-100, PET about £85, FCE about £120-150, CAE about £130-150, CPE about £130-150. As prices may vary, please check them with your chosen exam centre before registering.
|Hours per week||6||9||15||22.5||30|
* Please note that all our classes are available subject to demand.
Designed for students who want to improve all their skills to communicate more successfully in everyday situations.
Designed for students working in business organisations or aspiring to work in the corporate sector.
Ideal course for students who need an internationally recognised English qualification for study or work purposes.
A preparation course for students who wish to enter university or college in the UK.
The course provides language and study skills needed to perform in higher education in English speaking countries.
A tailor-made, personalised way of learning English that focuses on individual needs and preferred interests.